Black Friday 2015: UK Shoppers expected to almost DOUBLE their spend on fashion, tech and more.
According to data UK shoppers will double their spending during this year’s Black Friday 2015 on 27 November .
The stats, from Emarsys – a global marketing software provider, predict we will be doubling our average spend on the latest fashion items, as well as tech, sports and larger outdoor items – with average order values increasing to £122+.
This year’s Black Friday is also estimated to be the UK’s first online shopping day event to make £1 billion.
Major retailers like Argos , Amazon , eBay , Debenhams and more are set to reduce prices by half price of better.
Most leading retailers are also planning to get in on the sale action before Black Friday, with early deals launching from Monday 23 November 2015.
We’ve got dedicated pages for what’s going to be happening at the biggest retailers on Black Friday (click the retailers in the grid above), plus a guide to finding Black Friday deals here .
You can also check our round up of what to expect from 10 top online and high street retailers below:
Top 10 Black Friday 2015 retailers and how to spot the online deals first:
- Argos.co.uk in stores and online – you can view the best Argos Black Friday deals here, which includes cheap laptops, tablets and toys.
- Amazon online only – you can view the best Amazon Black Friday deals here. Offers range from jewellery and clothes, to videogame consoles and laptops.
- Currys in stores and online- you can view the best Currys Black Friday deals here, including offers on kitchen and home electrical items, TVs and more.
- River Island in stores and online- you can view the best River Island Black Friday deals here, which range from winter essentials to the latest trend pieces.
- Debenhams in stores and online- you can view the best Debenhams Black Friday deals here. The store has offers from across all departments, including home and furniture, fashion and beauty.
- Marks & Spencer in stores and online- you can view the best M&S Black Friday deals here. Get huge savings off M&S fashion collections, homewares and more.
- John Lewis in stores and online- you can view the best John Lewis Black Friday deals here. The department store features discounts across hundreds of items, including furniture, electrical appliances and home entertainment.
- Tesco in stores and online- you can view the best Tesco Black Friday deals here. Toys, consoles, TVs and more all feature in the offers.
- Boots in stores and online- you can view the best Boots Black Friday deals here. Beauty, make up and personal grooming electrical items all feature in the flash savings.
- Ebay online – you can view the best Ebay Black Friday deals here. Top featured items include videogame consoles, TVs and more coveted tech items.