06 St Chads Place
06 St Chad’s Place is a popular bar and restaurant tucked away off a quiet side street in Kings Cross.
Once a derelict mechanic’s workshop, this Victorian warehouse space has been sensitively restored and converted by architects Squire and Partners, and opened to glowing reviews in February 2003. Since then, the space has become a regular haunt for locals as well as a destination for visitors, serving breakfast, lunch, tapas, and drinks Monday through Friday from 8am to 11pm.
06 St Chad’s place is host to live music events every month, local DJs play on Friday evenings and tables are available outside in good weather. We are also available for private hire on Saturdays.
- Address: 06 St Chad's Place, London,WC1X 9HH,United Kingdom
- Phone: 0207 278 3355
- Website: http://www.6stchadsplace.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Get there by bus: 476, 17, 91, 259, 390, 30, 73, 205, 214, 45, 46, 10, 59, 63.
- Get there by tube/train: King's Cross(rail station), King's Cross St Pancras( tube station)
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Additional information: Please contact the restaurant for more information.
- Monday 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed