The restaurant 126 Taste of Asia is friendly, affordable and efficient, this modern Indian restaurant is busy with both dine-in and takeaway customers who keep coming… back for the restaurant’s classic curries. Perfect for after-work meals, mid-week meetings and affordable family nights out, Taste of Asia serves up generous portions that will fill everyone to the brim.
Every little corner of London has a popular Indian restaurant that the locals love, and the Taste of Asia located on the busy Kings Cross Road in WC1X, is just that.
Close to Kings Cross and St Pancras stations, the 126 Taste of Asia is always busy with local office workers, commuters and curry lovers.
At Taste of Asia it is not only the food that brings back our customers, but the wonderful service. Taste of Asia serves a variety of savory recipes, from traditional Bangladeshi, Halal, Indian, Pakistani to some newer creations. While old favourites are popular, our chefs are always trying to improve their techniques, most notably with the Chef’s’Specials. Browse our delicious menu of Bangladeshi, Halal, Indian, Pakistani dishes and have it delivered straight to your door.
We have a lot more Restaurants for you to look at in our directory.
- Address: 126 King's Cross Road, City of London, Greater London WC1X 9DS, United Kingdom
- Phone: 0207 713 0099
- Website: http://www.tasteofasiaislington.co.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get there by bus: 30, 73, 205, 214, 476, 63, 17, 45, 46, 259, 91.
- Get there by tube/train: King's Cross St Pancras
- Wheelchair access: No
- Additional information: Please contact the restaurant for more information.
- Monday 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Tuesday 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Wednesday 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Thursday 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Sunday 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm