Lanes of London is a modern British eatery and bar located on Park Lane, Mayfair.
Offering a delicious seasonal menu, using locally sourced British rare-breed and wild food produce.
Alongside a food menu that delivers great flavours, Lanes of London bar serves great wines, craft beers and excellent cocktails.
Situated on Park Lane in Mayfair, Lanes of London is housed in a late Edwardian mansion block that overlooks Hyde Park and Marble Arch. The design of the restaurant and bar draws on the character of the existing design, whilst retaining a classical feel of London befitting of the area.
Led by Blacksheep, the award winning restaurant design agency, the interiors incorporate marble, aged brass, traditional leaded glazing, racing green leather banquettes, oak and antique detailing throughout.
One of the real highlights of Lanes of London is the delicious afternoon tea, served between 12pm and 5.30pm, which comprises a selection of traditional finger sandwiches, fresh buttermilk scones served with clotted cream and strawberry compote, cakes and pastries. Sip and savour on a variety of leaf teas and champagne to complement.
Enjoy a menu featuring succulent steaks, choice grills and the freshest sea food.
We have a lot more Restaurants for you to look at in our directory.
- Address: 140 Park Lane, London,W1K 7AA,United Kingdom
- Phone: 020 7647 5678
- Website: http://www.140parklane.co.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get there by bus: 113, 274, 390, 2, 16, 36,82, 7, 10, 73, 98, 137, 159, 6, 23, 94, 74, 148, 414, 436, 30, 13, 139, 189.
- Get there by tube/train: Marble Arch
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Additional information: Disabled toilet available.
- Monday 6:30 am – 11:00 pm
- Tuesday 6:30 am – 11:00 pm
- Wednesday 6:30 am – 11:00 pm
- Thursday 6:30 am – 11:00 pm
- Friday 6:30 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturday 6:30 am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday 6:30 am – 11:00 pm