2 Veneti Restaurant is a cosy Italian restaurant in the heart of London, introducing our customers to authentic Venetian specialities and honest Italian dining with an understated elegance.
We express our philosophy and love for food with the phrase, “Magna e Tasi, Bevi e godi”,, literally meaning “Eat and shush, drink and enjoy”.
At 2 Veneti in fact the more you eat the less you spend.
With a menu based by courses, 2 Veneti presents our love for food and passion for authentic flavors, specialising in the most iconic dishes of a region famous all around the world.
Once the heartland of the Venetian Republic, Veneto is well known to everyone for its historical, natural, artistic, cultural, musical, wine and culinary heritages. It is the home of risotto, polenta, and of course some the best wines produced in Italy today, including the famous Valpolicella, and Soave.
On our menu you will find old favorites such as “pasta e fasoi”, “sarde in saor” and “baccalà mantecato e polenta”, alongside new and innovative recipes created by our chef, and prepared in traditional Venetian style.
For us it’s a great pleasure to present our customers to its culture with and a joyful culinary experience.
We have a lot more Restaurants for you to look at in our directory.
- Address: 10 Wigmore Street, London,W1U 2RD,United Kingdo
- Phone: 0207 6370789
- Website: http://www.2veneti.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get there by bus: 25, 6, 13, 23, 94, 139, 8, 390, 7, 10, 73, 98, 189, 453, 137, 159, 55, 88, C2.
- Get there by tube/train: Oxford Circus, Bond Street tube stations
- Wheelchair access: No
- Additional information: Please call the restaurant for more information.
- Monday 12:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Tuesday 12:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Wednesday 12:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Thursday 12:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Saturday 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Sunday Closed