22 North Street is an independent seasonal British restaurant, dedicated to serving the highest quality food and drinks. Our monthly changing menu offers a choice of traditional classics alongside more diverse, innovative flavours.
They work very closely with our wine and spirit suppliers, striving for a perfect match of dish and drink. We also pride ourselves on great breakfasts, weekday lunches and amazing Sunday Roasts.
There kitchen team is led by dedicated London chef Ian Lawless and the Front of House team is guided by Aniko Szollosi.
There secret dining room is our little folly! It fulfills a childhood fantasy of a hidden door in a bookcase, opening to reveal an elegant dining space behind.
Dominated by a massive yew table to seat 12, carved Gothic chairs and wood panelled walls, this room is all about decadence. Ian will design a bespoke menu to suit your private dining requirements and your budget.
We have a lot more Restaurants for you to look at in our directory.
- Address: 22 North Street, London,SW4 0HB,United Kingdom
- Phone: 020 3583 3702
- Website: http://www.22northstreet.co.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Get there by bus: 77, 87, 452, 88, 322, 417.
- Get there by tube/train: Clapham Common on the Northern Line
- Wheelchair access: No
- Additional information: Please call the restaurant for more information.
- Monday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Tuesday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Wednesday 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Thursday 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Friday 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm