Arts depot is the only professional arts venue in the London Borough of Barnet and is committed to providing a diverse range of high quality visual and performance arts for everyone.
About Arts depot
Artsdepot is an award winning cultural hub. This venue incorporates a 395 seat theatre, 148 seat studio theatre, gallery, café, bar, studios, and architecturally stunning public spaces.
Every year, they welcome over 140,000 people who come to watch, learn or be inspired. With there vibrant programme of performances and exhibitions, they seek to surprise and thrill audiences of all ages.
In the financial year 2014 – 15 they received £300k of public funding from the Arts Council. They presented 404 events, supported 19 commissions and 14 artist residencies.
As well as presenting work, encouraging artistic innovation and supporting artist development, they also engaged with people of all ages through our extensive participation programme. 9,000 children and young people took part in creative learning and performance opportunities at artsdepot in 2014 – 15.
Of the £300k grant artsdepot pays £255K back to the public purse in taxes and our economic impact is estimated to be £1.5m.
We have a lot more theaters for you to look at in our directory.
- Address: North Finchley, London N12, Regatul Unit al Marii Britanii şi Irlandei de Nord
- Phone: 020 8369 5455
- Website: http://www.artsdepot.co.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get there by bus: 134 from Tottenham Court Road, via Euston, Camden Town, Archway, Muswell Hill, Highgate & Friern Barnet. 263 from Archway, via East Finchley to Whetstone and Barnet. 82 from Victoria, via Baker Street, Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road, Golders Green, Temple fortune to High Barnet. 125 from Tottenham Court Road, via Euston, Camden Town, Archway, Muswell Hill, Highgate & Friern Barnet. 134 from Finchley Central, via Finchley, Whetstone, Bounds Green to Winchmore Hill. 221 from Finchley, via Mill Hill East, Wood Green to Edgware. 460 from North Finchley, via Temple Fortune to Cricklewood.
- Get there by tube/train: Northern Line situated between West Finchley, Finchley Central and Woodside Park
- Wheelchair access: Yes
The building is completely accessible, although we do recommend that individuals with access requirements book tickets in advance, mentioning any special requirements, to improve the comfort of your experience at artsdepot. Both theatre spaces have an induction loop and an infra-red hearing assistance system. Guide Dogs and Hearing dogs are very welcome in the auditorium. Please do let us know in advance and we can arrange for interval drinks to be brought directly to your seat. You’ll be offered an aisle seat and told about any special effects that might affect your dog’s comfort.
- Monday 9am - 5.30pm
- Tuesday 9am - 5.30pm
- Wednesday 9am - 5.30pm
- Thursday 9am - 5.30pm
- Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday 9am - 5.30pm
- Sunday 9am - 5.30pm