We have a lot more Cinemas for you to look at in our directory.
- Address: The Brunswick, London,WC1N 1AW,United Kingdom
- Phone: 0330 500 1331
- Website: http://www.curzoncinemas.com/bloomsbury/info
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get there by bus: 7, 59, 68, 91, 168, 188,X68,19,38,55,243,98,10,30,73,205,63
- Get there by tube/train: Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
- Wheelchair access: No
- Additional information: Renoir’s screens are, regrettably, currently not accessible to wheelchair users. There is a lift down to the basement level, where the accessible toilet is also located, but there are 5 steps into each auditoria. We endeavour to help wheelchair users who are able to take the stairs assisted, or unassisted, as much as we can at the Renoir but we ask that customers who require assistance up and down the stairs kindly get in touch with us prior to their visit so we can discuss their specific needs and make their visit to the Renoir as comfortable as possible.