The 10 Cases Restaurant is an unpretentious, buzzing little Bistrot with wine as its main focus.
They only ever buy 10 cases of the wines that you will find on there short list in order to constantly try new things rather than settle for a list of old favourites.
They have 10 tables, which you can book for lunch or dinner. They also have an outside terrace, bar counter and our Cave á Vin next door which remain reservation free.
There Head Chef, Cathal O’Malley produces a seasonal menu revolving around a monthly changing offering of 3 starters, mains and desserts, tapas style dishes, sharing plates and a selection of daily changing specials.
The Cave á Vin is a wine bar and shop showcasing a regularly changing selection of 300+ fine wines from across the world.
You can buy wine for take-away or enjoy in-house for £12 corkage.
They offer a monthly changing selection of wines by-the-glass and the same food offering from the kitchen of The 10 Cases Bistrot á Vin next door.
We have a lot more Restaurants for you to look at in our directory.
- Address: 16 Endell Street, London,WC2H 9BD,United Kingdom
- Phone: 0207 836 6801
- Website: http://www.the10cases.co.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Get there by bus: 390, 134, 24, 27, 29, 31, 46, 88, 168, 214, 253, C2
- Get there by tube/train: Holborn station
- Wheelchair access: No
- Additional information: Please contact the restaurant for more information.
- Monday 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Tuesday 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Wednesday 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Thursday 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Sunday Closed