What do I get?
- Sky TV customers will have access to the BBC’s most comprehensive coverage of the Olympic Games yet. See the Olympic Games in all their glory, across every event at every venuein either standard or high definition.
- As well as the coverage you’d expect on BBC1 and BBC3, Sky customers can watch every event from the Olympic Games on 24 dedicated BBC channels.
- Plus, the BBC will be showing key Olympic Games moments in 3D, like the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, the men’s 100m final and nightly highlights on the BBC HD channel.
Cable, freeview and freesat customers should contact their operators for information relating to the availability of the BBC’s services.
Cable, freeview and freesat customers should contact their operators for information relating to the availability of Eurosport’s services.
- As well as HD coverage on Eurosport HD, our HD customers can connect their Sky+HD box to a 3D TV to experience the Olympic Games like never before with Eurosport’s 3D Olympic Games coverage on Sky 3D.
- All Sky TV customers will be able to watch Channel 4’s live Paralympic Games coverage through three new dedicated channels available in both standard (SD) and High Definition (HD).
What events will I be able to watch?
- Whether you’re into athletics, swimming or fencing, every event from the Olympic Games can be viewed live on 24 dedicated BBC channels.
- Eurosport will show over 100 hours of 3D action, covering the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, the men’s 100m final and a wide range of events broadcast in 3D for the first time, such as gymnastics, swimming, basketball and canoeing.
- Channel 4’s three live and dedicated channels mean that Sky customers can watch more of the Paralympic Games than ever before, so whether you’re into athletics, swimming or wheelchair basketball you won’t miss out this summer. Plus you can record two events at the same time with Sky+, even while watching another one you’ve already recorded, so you don’t have to miss out on all your favourites.
How do I get it all?
- The 24 brand new BBC channels will appear in the Sports section of the Sky Guide from channel 450 on 23 July. All the BBC Olympic Games coverage can also be found by pressing the red button on your Sky remote from any BBC channel, so you can search for your favourite sport and find out what’s on when.
- Eurosport’s 3D coverage of the Olympic Games can be found on Sky 3D at channel 217 on the Sky Guide.
- Catch up on some of the best bits with Eurosport’s 3D highlights available on Sky Anytime.
- The three live and dedicated Channel 4 channels will appear in the Sports section of the Sky Guide and will be available to watch from 29 August. Simply browse through the channels to see what’s on.
- Plus, the Paralympic Games coverage can also be found through the red button – simply press the red button on your Sky remote from any Channel 4 channel to find out what’s on when.