Tfl Is Changing Some Routes And Zones From 2016 starting with Stratford from 2 January 2016 please check the full list below
Some of our fares will change from 2 January 2016. Below we detail the main changes that might affect you.
- Changes to fares from 2 January 2016
- Changes to bus and tram fares
- Changes to single journeys on Tube, DLR and London Overground
- Changes to single journey fares on National Rail
- Changes to capping (all services)
- Changes to Travelcards
- Changes to Emirates Air Line
- River services
- Rezoning of stations around Stratford
- Free travel for 5-10 Oyster photocard holders on National Rail
- Buying season tickets in advance
- Pay as you go to Gatwick coming soon
Changes to fares from 2 January 2016
On 2 January, some fares will be changing across our network.
- On average, fares will increase by 1%
- Some stations in the Stratford area will change zones
- 5-10 year olds will be able to travel free on most National Rail services if they have a 5-10 Oyster photocard
Later in January, pay as you go (with a contactless payment or Oyster card) will be accepted for travel to Gatwick Airport.
1% is the average