- Changes to fares from 2 January 2016
- Changes to bus and tram fares
- Changes to single journeys on Tube, DLR and London Overground
- Changes to single journey fares on National Rail
- Changes to capping (all services)
- Changes to Travelcards
- Changes to Emirates Air Line
- River services
- Rezoning of stations around Stratford
- Free travel for 5-10 Oyster photocard holders on National Rail
- Buying season tickets in advance
- Pay as you go to Gatwick coming soon
Tfl Is Changing Some Routes And Zones From 2016 on 2 January.
On 2 January, some fares will be changing across our network.